Completion Blog 9/23

Originally, my goal was to complete the APUSH shirts but part way through the cycle my goal was changed to completing 25 of the student section shirts.

I chose this goal because we hadn’t been able to find the artwork for the APUSH shirts and this fit better into the schedule. This goal is important because there are a lot of students waiting on the student section shirts. This goal is beneficial because it will not only help us further learn how to print shirts but it will help the other east classes that are trying to strengthen our student section.

I was not completely successful in accomplishing my target. We got all of the fronts of the small shirts printed (15) but we did not get the insides printed and our goal was 25 shirts.

This goal was very challenging because it was changed part-way through the cycle and I worked hard every day, yet I still did not meet my goal. I did not meet my goal because we weren’t able to start printing until the final week of the cycle and this was not enough time to complete 25 shirts.

Below is a picture of the front of one of the 15 shirts we did complete.